Guidelines for Articles Submitted for Publication in the ARPFSA Newsletter
1. Articles and other submissions must be submitted in either, Microsoft Word 2010 or earlier, Open Office, in a plain text file or typed within the body of an email. All other formats will be rejected, including "pdf".
2. Photographs or other art work must be submitted in "jpg", "jpeg" or "png" format only. The pictures are NOT to be imbedded within the article or an email, but submitted as separate files or attachments. Articles and emails with photographs or other art work imbedded within the article or email will be rejected.
3. Include captions for the photographs or other art work that you wish to be used. Include the caption text separately, identifying it as such and to which photograph or other art work you wish it to be applied.
4. Individual articles must be no longer than 300 words. Shorter articles are encouraged and welcome.
5. Due to space limitations, the newsletter editor may, at his discretion, edit, shorten, or not include the article or photographs (or other art work) in the newsletter. If an articles is edited for purposes of readability or significant grammatical errors, the newsletter editor will attempt to coordinate with the article's author to ensure any changes will not change the intent of the article.
6. The newsletter editor uses The Chicago Manual of Style and the Strunk & White The Elements of Style as guidelines for editing and resolving style, formatting and grammatical disputes.
|Last Day for ARPFSA Newsletter Submission by Quarter|
|1st Qtr. January, February & March||2nd Qtr. April, May & June||3rd Qtr. July, August & September||4th Qtr. October, November & December|
|March 24th||June 24th||September 24th||December 24th|